Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mosley Tribes Sunglasses

I tell ya, I've been a fan of sunglasses for as long as I can remember. I have countless pairs and wear them pretty much all the time, except at night. I do NOT wear my sunglasses and night. Anyway, my favorite pair has got to be from Mosley Tribes. This brand has a HUGE celebrity following and this is not by accident. They have so many different frames and sizes, great technology, and awesome styling. Check out the Mosley Tribes Hayes.



These are a fabulous combination of traditional style and fashion forwardness. The colors are hot and perfect for summer.

I also like a these Mosley Tribes Hensley frames. Shown below in the tortoise finish, which I think is just awesome.



If you don't like either of these, there are literally hundreds of other shapes and combinations to choose from. Bottom line here is, totally check out Mosley Tribes glasses next time you're in the market for a pair.....


No comments: